Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Internet is a place

It seemed natural that the first real post goes to this, but comedy felt more important.  So here goes; post 3.


In spite of my knowledge that the internet is a series of knobs and tubes, and that at its very smallest it’s made of ones and zeroes, I should stop thinking of it that way.  I say this, because it’s become a sort of meta-net...thing.  It’s now more than simply the value of its parts.  This is probably why all of my other blog attempts failed miserably.  I saw only the mechanics of it.  I sent posts hurtling off into cyberspace hoping that someone would maybe find them.


What I should have done all along is realize that (much like myself) there’s a person behind the keyboard who may benefit (or not) from my wisdom (probably not) and insights (of which I have very few) so that maybe we can all feel a little less alone out here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment