Friday, December 23, 2011

Star Wars Holiday Special

I heard a rumor that this thing existed, and that it was 2 hours of god awful bad. So bad in fact, that it goes good again but instead of stopping there, slaps good in the face for another go-round at bad.



I’ve worked on acquiring this and we’ll see how it goes.
Man, this shit takes forever to download...seriously it took till like...2 am. This does not bode well.


It looks like a terrible tv special...which is probably the point. Chewbacca has a family....which is unrelated to Bea Arthur or Jefferson Starship. I’m pretty sure. It's hard to tell because they're all in this thing.


Please note: Chewbacca got all the looks in the family.

Why are we killing time with the holographic acrobats?
And like so many holiday specials, looks like Chewie’s not making it home for life day.


Oh god...I can't do this anymore. Do me a favour and go here instead. Read that, and then never speak of this again. George Lucas had that right at least. 

Merry Christmas yo. Your gift is not watching this made for tv special. You'll thank me later.
Unless it gets a post on teapotrobot. Then I'm wrong.


But it's still terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment